RAW BITTER GOURD WITH AMLA
- Made with 100% Natural ingredients.
- No added Colours, Flavours, Additives, Preservatives, Fillers or Stabilizers.
- The good effects of bitter gourd is enhanced by the addition of Amla and the good part about this mixture is that it is not bitter.
- One teaspoon (5 g) to be mixed with cold water. Consume 1-2 times per day.
- Can be added to yoghurt or honey.
Ingredients: Sundried Raw Bittergourd with Raw Amla
- Immature fruit of Bitter Gourd is high in nutrients and bioactive compounds.
- Bitter Gourd contains a several natural plant compounds or phytochemicals such as beta carotene, lycopene etc. that have known health benefits. The phytochemicals increase the uptake of glucose from the blood into the cells and speeds up the production of a glucose-based storage compound called glycogen in the liver and muscles, so these actions help lower blood sugar after a meal.
- The lectin in Bitter Gourd suppresses appetite.
- Both are excellent source of Vitamin C. Bitter Gourd is excellent source of Vitamin A, Flavonoids such as beta carotene etc.
- Both stimulate easy digestion and relieves constipation due to high dietary fibre content. Vitamin C is required for absorption of iron.
- Amla is rich in chromium which regulates carbohydrate metabolism and makes the body more responsive to insulin.
- Bitter Gourd helps achieve positive sugar regulating effect by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli.