BAKED CHICKPEA CHIPS WITH JEERA AND PEPPER
The perfect snack to curb those hunger pangs when you are craving for something savoury. 'The Baked Chickpea Chips' is rich in Indian spices and flavours. It comes without the guilt of a fried Indian snack. It's baked with Chickpea to help you eat healthy and enjoy the snack whenever you want. The combination of Chickpea (80%) with rice (15%) makes it a balanced food in between meals or an alternative to a meal.
NOTE: No refined flour has been used in the product.
- Enjoy it with salsa, hummus, or any other dips.
- A great snack to have with tea / coffee or as a mid morning or evening snack.
Ingredients: Chickpea (80%), Rice Flour (15%), Salt & Herbs
- Chickpeas are excellent source of protein, vitamins and minerals.
- The iron, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vit K in chickpeas all contribute to building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- As a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fibre chickpea chips offer variety of health benefits such as improving digestion. Chickpeas fibre and protein content plus the relatively low calorie density helps in maintaining healthy weight.
- Chickpea chips are rich in soluble dietary fibre hence it helps supports bowel movements. These compounds increase satiety and reduce appetite, making one feel fuller for longer periods of time and thereby lowering the overall calorie intake.
- Chickpeas are a great source of minerals such as magnesium and potassium which helps in heart health. Selenium, choline and zinc help in brain health. Chickpeas are also rich in Vit B12 and copper