FRESH ROOT TURMERIC WITH RAW BITTER GOURD & AMLA
- Made with 100% Natural ingredients.
- No added Colours, Flavours, Additives, Preservatives, Fillers or Stabilizers.
- One teaspoon (5 g) to be mixed with cold water. Consume 1-2 times per day.
- Can be added to yoghurt or honey.
Ingredients: Sundried Fresh root Turmeric with Raw Bittergourd & Raw Amla
- Both Fresh Root Turmeric and Amla are immune boosters because of antiseptic and high Vit C content respectively.
- Amla is rich in chromium and this helps regulate carbohydrate metabolism.
- Daily use of this mixture reduces constipation as they are rich in dietary fibre.
- Amla helps absorption of iron present in food due to its high level of Vit C.
- The carotene content of Amla as well as iron content reduces hair fall by not allowing free radicals to damage the hair follicle.
- Fresh Root Turmeric & Amla are an antioxidant powerhouse.
- Fresh Root Turmeric is good for Arthritis and Fibromyalgia because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fresh Root Turmeric & Amla helps in colds and cough due to its antiseptic & immune boosting Properties.
- Amla is known to reduce cholesterol and LDL, VLDL & Triglycerides and known to increase HDL.
- Immature fruit of Bitter Gourd is high in nutrients and bioactive compounds.
- Bitter Gourd contains a several natural plant compounds or phytochemicals such as beta carotene, lycopene etc. that have known health benefits. The phytochemicals increase the uptake of glucose from the blood into the cells and speeds up the production of a glucose-based storage compound called glycogen in the liver and muscles, so these actions help lower blood sugar after a meal.
- The lectin in Bitter Gourd suppresses appetite.
- Bitter Gourd is excellent source of Vitamin A.
- Bitter Gourd helps achieve positive sugar regulating effect by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli.