PRECOOKED PEARL MILLET OR BAJRA
- Rich in protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron
- Prevents acidity
- Helps in bone growth, aids in weight loss
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels
- Gluten free
NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS BELOW 18 Years OF AGE.
- Add one teaspoon to ready soup or porridge for a complete meal.
- Prepare rotis with it.
- Can be added to smoothies.
- Can be added to dosa batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled. vegetables & spices.
Ingredients: Pearl Millet (Bajra)
- Pearl millet has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is rich in essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is one of the very few foods that turns stomach acid alkaline and prevents acidity.
- Contains high amounts magnesium and so is good for heart and bones.
- Rich in phosphorus so helps in bone growth and bone health.
- Helps in weight loss: - high in fibre content, aids weight loss. This millet satiates hunger for a long period of time and thus helps in lowering the overall consumption of food.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels because the high fibre digests slowly and releases glucose into the blood slowly.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is gluten free.
- Contains all essential amino acids (good protein).