MILLET GRANOLA WITH CRANBERRIES & ALMONDS
Breakfast being the most important meal of the day, the Millet Granola breakfast series have been made with intention of providing a wholesome food. The millet granola have been flavored with natural ingredients making it possible to consume as a snack as well.
- Add milk
- Can be added to smoothies
- Can be had as a snack on the go
The product also contains sweet potatoes which are highly nutritious and loaded with minerals. Sweet potatoes can help control blood sugar as they are low on the glycemic index (GI) when boiled, which means they won't raise your blood sugar as quickly as high-GI foods. Sweet potatoes are also rich in B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, thiamin, and zinc. These nutrients contribute to strong bones and teeth, energy levels, muscle and nerve function, healthy blood pressure and fluid balance, wound healing, and a strong immune system. A balanced diet that includes a variety of nutrient-rich foods can help ensure that these important vitamins and minerals are obtained in sufficient amounts.
NOTE: This product does not contain refined flour or oil.
- Ingredients: Puffed Amaranth, Sweet Potato, Beaten rice, Cranberries, Jaggery, Jowar flakes, Orange Peel, Almonds.
- The mixture can be added in smoothies, can be had as a breakfast cereal and as a snack.
- The protein of the nuts and amaranth, carbohydrate of the beaten rice along with antioxidant almond and cranberries makes it a nutrition packed cereal. Not to forget the abundant essential minerals present.
- > Amaranth is a gluten free, rich in protein and is the one of the very few sources of lysine, an essential amino acid (protein)., high in fiber, micro nutrients and antioxidants.
- Amaranth is a rich source of manganese. Contains a good amount magnesium, phosphorus and iron.
- Almonds are rich in Vit E, calcium, magnesium, zinc & many good health minerals.
- Almonds are a rich source of antioxidants and contains healthy fats.