FRESH ROOT TURMERIC
Turmeric was once called a poor man’s saffron due to it being cheaper than saffron. However, it is now considered Indian Gold due to its stardom as a spice. Scientists have discovered that turmeric is one of nature’s most powerful healers. Turmeric owes its curative and preventive skill to its active ingredient curcumin a compound which is diverse and powerfully rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions that it has been shown to protect and improve virtually every organ in the body.
Method of processing:
Our Turmeric powder has been made by directly sun drying the fresh (Wet) Root Turmeric obtained directly from the fields.
- One teaspoon (5 g) to be mixed with cold water. Consume 1-2 times per day.
- Can be added to yoghurt.
- Can be mixed with honey.
- Should be taken after a meal.
Ingredients: Sundried Fresh root Turmeric
- It is an anti-oxidant powerhouse with immune boosting properties, rich in minerals.
- Fresh Root Turmeric is good for arthritis and other inflammatory conditions due to its anti - inflammatory properties.
- Fresh Root Turmeric strengthens digestion and eliminates toxins from GI tract.
- It is good for cold and cough due to its antiseptic properties.
- Fresh Root Turmeric reduces LDL, VLDL and triglycerides and increase HDL. Adding a pinch of pepper to turmeric makes it more potent.
- Promotes clear healthy skin due to its potent anti-oxidant properties.
- Fresh Root Turmeric owes its curative and preventive skill to its active ingredient curcumin, a compound which is diverse and rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory actions.
- To gain health benefits from Fresh Root Turmeric it is recommended to take half to one and a half teaspoons of Fresh Root Turmeric Powder per day, during an attack of cold and cough it is advised to take twice daily.
Special precaution and Warning: Not to be taken during Pregnancy and when breastfeeding. Not to be taken if suffering from gall bladder problems.