BAKED RAGI CHIPS
The perfect snack to curb those hunger pangs when you are craving for some thing savoury without the guilt of a fried snack. Our baked ragi chips are rich in Indian spices and flavours. The combination of Ragi (Finger millet) (80%) with rice (15%) makes it a balanced food in between meals or an alternative to a meal.
NOTE: No refined flour has been used in the product.
- Serve with salsa, hummus or any other dips!
- A great snack to have with tea/coffee or as a mid morning or evening snack.
Ingredients: Sprouted Ragi (80%), Rice flour, Sesame & Salt
- Ragi is gluten free and one of the few natural foods rich in vitamin D. Along with sesame, they are one of the best non-dairy sources of calcium.
- The grain's seed coat is abundant in dietary fibre as compared to rice, maize or wheat.
- Vital amino acids like methionine and lysine are present in our baked ragi chips.
- Sesame seeds are high in zinc which is good for skin and increases bone mineral density and bone health.
- Sprouted ragi has increased levels of vitamin C which increases and leads to easy absorption of iron into the bloodstream.
- Vigour for weight watchers to get in shape again. The high amount of dietary fibre helps keep the stomach full for a longer period of time and prevents unwanted cravings.