BAKED JOWAR CHIPS WITH WATERMELON & FLAX SEEDS
The perfect snack to curb those hunger pangs when you are craving for something savory. It's baked with jowar, flax seeds & watermelon seeds. The tasty and crunchy chips are healthy too.
NOTE: No refined flour has been used in the product.
- Enjoy it with salsa, hummus, or any other dips.
- A great snack to have with tea/coffee. It's an all time snack.
- Jowar is rich in Vit E & Vit K. It is also a good source of B vitamins except Vit B12
- Jowar is rich in Magnesium, Zinc & Iron.
- Jowar is composed of starch, soluble sugar and fibre. Sorghum contains SDS (Slow Digestible Starch) in good amounts.
- SDS has a functional property which prolongs digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestine. SDS is favourable for dietary management and helps maintain good sugar levels.
- The good amount of dietary fibre plays the role of bulking agent, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption.
- Jowar is one of the very few foods that turns stomach acid alkaline and prevents acidity.
- Rich in phosphorus so helps in bone growth and bone health
- Bengal gram is a rich source of iron and folate .it is also rich in protein calcium, zinc, low in fat.